Map Building at Enterprise Scale
Robotic product functionality can only advance with a good, cost-effective, and up-to-date spatial understanding of the environment.
The best way for people and robots to share information is through a mutual and cohesive shared map, which in turn supports for decision-making on a global level.
These problems and features are hard to solve and require an expert team to develop and maintain. NavAbility Mapper, along with our technology enabled services, can help!
- Scalable: Enterprise mapping with next-generation SLAM, from one robot to hundreds
- Robust: Our integrated cloud-based SLAM solver ensures easy, automated stitching to give you the right answers even with imperfect data
- Multi-sensor: Support for a variety of data types to provide you with a tailored solution irrespective of your sensor choices
- Multi-agent: Build, solve, and share maps from many agents across many sessions – one global map for unparalleled navigation
- Cloud: Leveraging the latest web technology to instantly get started and lower your cost of ownership for projects ranging from construction and driving mapping to warehouse automation.
Reduce your time to market
Learn and experiment with SLAM by leveraging a scalable cloud solver. Start a long run, go home, and the morning your simulations will be ready for analysis! Never wait on a shared HPC cluster again!
- Multi-language: Support for Julia and Python, with more languages in the near future
- Robust: Parametric and next-generation non-Gaussian SLAM solving in one solution
- Scale-Ready: A trustworthy solution from your first project to hundreds of pizza-delivery robots
NavAbility Technology Enabled Services
Reduce Project Risk
From cradle to grave, we are here to help. With depth of experience in both industry and academics, we are uniquely positioned to make your project a success from day one. Engage with us for project based exploratory studies or ongoing subscription based success journeys.
- Exploratory studies: Leverage our expertise to explore the next-generation of robotics
- Solution development: Add our specialists to your team to accelerate the development of your robotics applications
- On-demand consulting: The NavAbility team have years of experience with strategy, development, and troubleshooting of your SLAM solution
How can we help?
Find out how we can help you in your navigation journey