Test of application test study 2.
Test of application test study 1.
- Unified Data Management – In this tutorial we that SlamInDb is NOT just a localization solution, it’s also a way recording history and managing robotic memory. We show how easy it is to ingest sensory data and extract video, poses, LIDAR scans for multiple sessions across multiple robots. This tutorial is for the other guys in the room (not the SLAM guy) who want to use the sensory data for image recognition, dashboarding, and other neat applications. Props to ya’ll folks, we love you too!
- Non-Gaussian Localization – SlamInDb has unparalled robustness using multimodal SLAM solving. In this tutorial we demonstrate a robust solution that cannot be solved by GTSAM and other competitors. Yep, we’re that good!
- Distributed Solving – Real-time factor graph fragment solving for enhanced localization. Here we show how you can keep a conventional SLAM fragment for real-time performance
- Minimal Bandwidth Solving – A SlamInDb cloud solution using a 100kb/min channel in an mobile robotics (here’s a relevant use-case)
- Global Access – to a 3D multi user environment where multiple stakeholders, live and historic robot data come together — all in the convience of your browser, without having to install any fancy software on your computer.
- API and/or Turn-Key Solution – Want access to our flexible API? Sure! Want to just get a box with our best in it? Of course! you can buy a well integrated piece of robot navigation hardware if just want to solve your mobile robot navigation problem overnight.
- Open Source Community – Our solution draws on the strength of an open source code base (in much the same way Linux does) to offer cutting edge and transparent solutions for your navigation needs.
- Sensor-Agnostic Solution – Whether you’re a intrepid startup, an enterprise looking to build out a solution, a PhD completing a thesis, or a hobbyist with a shiny new Raspberry PI – we are your solution. Take a look at our Getting Started examples here for more details!
cutting edge research in SLAM maintains our competative advantage
Curious? We provide SLAM as a service free during for the first four hours of infiinitely many navigation sessions.
We provide legal assurance and contracted ensured availability of the Transactional Navigation system (TM).